Terms and Conditions
- By using this website and/or the services of inTraffic you are agreeing to these Terms and Permission to use this website is conditional upon you reading and agreeing to the terms set out below. By clicking “I Accept”, you will be deemed to have accepted the terms below. If you do not wish to accept the terms, you must not click “I Accept” and you may not use this website.inTraffic reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained or referred to on this website or any linked sites is accurate and up to date, to the full extent permitted by law, inTraffic disclaims any and all warranties whatsoever, express or implied, as to the following:
- accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information; or
- that the website will operate without any errors or omissions ; or
- merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on this website or any linked
- inTraffic will not be liable to you for:
- errors or omissions in the website, or linked sites on the Internet;
- delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided in the website or linked sites;
- any technical issues with this website that are beyond our
- inTraffic reserves the right to discontinue or change any of the services, prices, timeframes or other specifications referred to on this website at any time and without notice. We recommend that you contact inTraffic for the latest information about any
- inTraffic will not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage which arises as a result of any use of this website, or any act or omission of inTraffic in the provision of our By using this website and/or the services of inTraffic you are waiving any and all claims for such loss or damage, whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise.
- All copyright and trademarks in the information on this website is vested in inTraffic unless expressly indicated Such information is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark law. No content from this website may be used, reproduced or distributed without the prior written approval of inTraffic.
- By using this website and/or the services of inTraffic you agree to indemnify inTraffic and our employees, contractors, agents, directors, shareholders and assignees from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses which may be incurred by you as an indirect result of using this website and/or the services of
- By using this website, you are representing that:
- You are authorised to provide any material or information that you provide,
- any information you have provided is true and correct and can be relied upon by inTraffic;
- the material or information uploaded by you is not defamatory or a malicious falsehood in relation to any product, service, person or corporation;
- the material or information uploaded by you is not the “passing off” of any product or service and does not constitute unfair competition or infringe the rights of any person or corporation;
- the material or information uploaded by you does not infringe any intellectual property right including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks or business names (whether registered or unregistered), confidential information and copyright; and
the material or information uploaded by you does not infringe any legislation or regulations of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of New South Wales including, but not limited to, the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) and any other parliament competent to legislate in relation to the Website or any law in any country where the material or information is or will be available electronically to users of this
inTraffic will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage you may incur as a result of any incorrect information provided by you.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales,
- You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia to determine any dispute arising out of these Terms and
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be void, unlawful, unenforceable or invalid by a court of law, then that provision will be severed from the Terms and Conditions and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected by such unenforceability or invalidity and will continue in full force and
- inTraffic and any people or legal entities authorised by it may gather and process the personal information:
- which you may provide when accessing the website, such as your name, address, email address and other personal information about you; and
- regarding the way in which you use the website including, without limitation, information acquired through the use of” cookies” delivered to your computer when you access our website; and
- we may authorise others to offer you goods and services using the information acquired, as described in this